Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Therewas this girl in the dining hall and I was like wow she has a cool dress and then SHE went up to ME and was like “you have a cool dress”. What a world

4 Likes

Today I have succeeded at social interaction (hid in my room all day except to go to class and get food) (did not succeed at social interaction)

2 Likes

Today I have succeeded at social interaction (my goal was to have zero social interactions)

4 Likes

(this is probably not a healthy goal)

On one hand I am definitely hiding in my room for a larger than healthy amount of time on the other hand there’s enough people at this place that it doesn’t mean I immediately get typecast as “guy who doesn’t talk to people” for the rest of my goddamn life like back home

1 Like

I can stop anytime I want

Not addicted to hiding alone in my room

1 Like

People yell at me for going to get boba alone. “That’s a bad idea do you have no sense of self-preservation whatsoever” :white_check_mark:

happy Mexican Marigold day in the French Revolutionary Calendar (apparently this is a specific type of marigold)

5 Likes

Despite being native to the Americas, it is often called the African marigold .

least racist thing namer

I can think of 3 couples that are exactly this

1 Like

I got up
Heard some more world-shattering drama about the newest couple
Went to class
Got lunch with a friend and bf
Went to class again
Walked with to the far dining hall because it had cookies and ice cream (it did not)
Walked back and had sad pathetic icecreamless dinner with the rest of my friends
Looked at cat pictures
Talked with friends
Went to bed

Decent day. Minus the lack of cookies and icecream. Also the potential concussion. Meowch.

2 Likes

Either way I am socially interactioning pretty hard atm. Weird asf to consider. At heart I am still a cookie thread incelposter even though I have friends and do activities

1 Like

holy hell

1 Like

i love ur pfp btw very aesthetic

1 Like

also i was jammin out to some,. jason mraz. and i looked him up to see if he was married (idunno why i was just like wondering) and he was born in a place called fucking MECHANICSVILLE. mechanicsville, virginia. who the FUCK names a town mechanicsville??? who does that??

LUCY DACUS WAS ALSO BORN IN MECHANICSVILLE… (@Chloe lucy dacus mentioned)

why does mf MECHANICSVILLE have insane music talent coming out of it. Its not called Singersville

1 Like

tahnk you I was goign to change it but I had a very positive response to this one so I am keeping it for now\

1 Like

I got called out by my friends for potentially having autism today
Weird experience

I don’t think it’s true