Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I told the hosts if they triggered it on me I would have acted even wolifer upon being saved

1 Like

We probably exiled it the day it would’ve fired

2 Likes

First you executed an evil, couldn’t trigger. Then you executed Noble for Cannyabal reasons and it would’ve been antitown for Scapegoat to trigger there. And then you exiled Leafia

1 Like

I) yeah kii Ty me wasn’t town

1 Like

Well no it very much can trigger on the Spy

3 Likes

I do not think leafia would have been hapy to learn about that

1 Like

Fair yeah. But that’d be mean. And also Kiiruma being executed “confirmed” him so I was looking forward to that anyway

1 Like

Meanwhile he claimed to have gotten savant in a vortox game

I mean the Savant does receive misleading info in a Vortox game and the Storytellers would not want to immediately out that it’s Vortox by giving the fucking Politician

1 Like

So long as it’s not the best person to talk to, it’s false info

Savant is still dtrong in vortox tho

Vortox is strong in Vortox I’m soooo strong

1 Like

I would argue it’s still the best one to talk too

1 Like

Yeah fair. I think you could argue that the forced-sober Fisherman, as the only one who would be receiving true info that day, could’ve been a better person to talk to if it was D1 and you didn’t know it was Vortox

1 Like

It’s subjective tho

Fisherman I seems to be ran like they a re op btw
I look at the wiki an it’s not that strong but then fisherman is told to trust the travelers and not r her triwnsfolk(

As I’ve mentioned many times before the only time I’ve played with Fisherman before they received advice so deeply bad that they immediately realised they’d been Minstrel Drunked

1 Like

I agree with Jarek that your advice has gotta be vaguer in longform with more time to think and solve about it

Why did you kill crazy btw

PoE

1 Like