Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Whose idea was it to give May “May” May access to machine that can produce arbitrary amounts of ginger ale

If I drink any more of this I am well aware I will feel Bad afterward however what if I drank more ginger ale

Oh, I thought how this reminded me of Forbidden Island, and yeah, it’s from the same company. This one looks like more fun though.

1 Like

I am the 5th most generous liker on FoL

1 Like

Per post read

You will never beat Eliza to the punch

And me too!

(Used to)

1. Eliza (0.1812 likes given per post read)
  2. Wind (0.1217 likes/post)
  3. tutuu (0.0887 likes/post)
  4. Leafia (0.0736 likes/post)
  5. May (0.0684 likes/post)

Cutoff on posts read was applied via scientific method “how many rows of the table my browser decided to load”, only players with 24700 posts or more read were analysed. Cream was the lowest post-reader included

I am not even in there

Unbelievable

You’re 7th. Below Bellatrix

today i learned forbidden desert is the middle child of a trilogy

2 Likes

could totally run these though it seems a lot of changes would need to be made to accomodate a “full roster” seeing as these are meant to be played at half size

1 Like

Oh, a trilogy? How cool! :ayaya:

1 Like

forbidden sky looks pretty interesting they’ve certainly upped their game

2 Likes

Are they all co-op? I’m wondering what people here think of co-op games.

1 Like

they’re all coop
roughly 2-4 players but can “technically” accomodate up to ~6

2 Likes

honestly what an insane metric considering how active Eliza is on the forum lmfao

3 Likes

MEEEE with the soda fountains. I should NOT be allowed to have this much sprite and fanter.

4 Likes

its weird i honestly dunno if ive lost or gained weight. I be walkin so much everywhere and i be doin activities (when I am not concussed. for the next few days my doctor said no activities).

but also they have a cafeteria mac and cheese bar literally 20 feet from my dorm. thats NOT FAIR.

2 Likes

I know the girl who works at the bar (ususally) too so I just go up and say “macker” and i get mac and cheese. what the fuck. our bodies were not intendeed for basically infinite access to mac and cheese

3 Likes