Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

We got these super expensive caramel apples from her and they tasted sooo good

1 Like

i didnt say but the bus I caught earlier I got specifically bc I knew my mom wsa getting on it and it was her regular driver and she asked if they stop at cathedral street. he says yes and then argues i shouldnt of been standing behind the other bus that just got in. i was TRYING TO and i KNOW people in the BUS SAW ME because i looked them in the EYE as it WENT AWAY!!!

2 Likes

after bubblegum toothpaste i never stepped outside mint again that was fucking awful

I went to a physical therapist whose job it was to basically just make me walk around and then criticise the way I was walking

1 Like

bubblegum?? what a terrible flavour
I have apple toothpaste. it makes you want to swallow it

this doesnt explain why the bus has also just sped down the street not even slowing down at the stop with people at it before. I know what you are

1 Like

I would be gearing up to kill her every time because I can’t handle criticism even if I am paying a lot of money for it

i thought “man bubblegum that tastes pretty good maybe i should try it” worst mistake of my life

1 Like

There was a honey flavored toothpaste i loved as a kid

when i was going to a physical therapist for my hands they said they oculdnt help me with anything else but had me stand up and just went “mm yeah thats wrong” like motherfucker you just told me this wasnt your job

3 Likes

I don’t keep my feet. Like. In a straight line. I cross over

1 Like

Ancient romans used urine as toothpaste

1 Like

didnt do anything else. literally just confirmed I was standing bad. thanks so much

1 Like

not a germaphobe btw i swear

You have the talent to be a professional model

1 Like

JERMA???

3 Likes

I’m SHORT

1 Like

but you look nice :3

1 Like

going to run you through a meat grinder

Italy’s a jermaphobe???