no i’m scooby

5 Likes

peak

1 Like

baki is great

1 Like

If that’s you on the right though you look like Shaggy

I’m sure that clearly lalo salamanca is the one in green

Also the experience someone who doesn’t regularly wear heels is gonna have walking in them is wildly different from if you regularly wear them. You develop different muscles for it. Like I used to wear boots with significant heels in the winter and flats in the summer and every year in autumn I’d be shaky as hell walking until my muscles adjusted again. My mother lives in heels, all her shoes have heels, including the hiking boots, and flats are uncomfortable for her because that’s just how she’s used to walking. I’m the same now

1 Like

real

1 Like

I can’t comfortably lift a probably like 5 lb bag and you can’t comfortably walk in heels. We have our strengths and weaknesses

id wear heels more often but i’d rather not hit my head on doorframes

2 Likes

real

Why do people respond to my posts and just say “real” or Discord react with the :fire: emoji what does this communicate what does it express

You are not hte only one to do this I do not understand it

not fake

Many of my posts are fake. I love lying

1 Like

They will sometimes respond to my posts and say “cap” when I am lying but they do not do this for many of my lies leading me to believe they think I am being genuine

2 Likes

cap

Someone once called me a mafia server’s “skill cap” and I was like yeah I sure do that in mafia

1 Like

its kind of like a like button or just acknowledgement that they saw your message to Continue Having the Conversation

1 Like

like so true

real

1 Like