Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

This would be an issue

do you think lights political leanings influenced his killings
if so, from what we know, where would you put him on the political spectrum. provide working (worth 5 marks)

1 Like

if visual novels are any indication you are destined to be a villain

1 Like

if i had a nickel for every game iā€™ve seen where a main villain having prosapagnosia is a major plot twist iā€™d have two nickels. which seems like two nickels more than i should have

1 Like

light is a hardline conservative who believes that the police hasnā€™t been given enough emergency powers to install fear into parts of the population he considers innately evil. all of this indicates him to be authoritarian right, possibly to the point of fascism, send tweet

2 Likes

I like donā€™t. Process faces in the same way other people do. Itā€™s not even being unable to remember them I just donā€™t have any of the like

1 Like

What people are you going to kill with it

Recognition of an individualā€™s face, ability to determine emotion from expressions. Being sble to tell whether someoneā€™s conventionally attractive. Obviously I can think a face is pretty but I donā€™t understand them in the same way that others do

2 Likes

i am not going to make myself liable by posting about who i want to die on an internet forum

3 Likes

does a vigilante imply the existence of a dormiente

do you think it counts if you print onto the pages

2 Likes

I concur

1 Like

i have legitimately considered this and i think it probably would count so long as youā€™re thinking of the face while typing it

5 Likes

non-conventional methods of writing clearly work, like with the name writ in blood and how Light kills Raye Pember

3 Likes

Itā€™s very weird and fascinating that face blindness exists

This means that, like, I donā€™t really know what I look like? I can tell what my facial features are but I donā€™t know how other people who have the face processing unit installed see it. I donā€™t know what my features are like relative to the general population. I donā€™t know whether I have, like, bigger than average eyes or w/e cause I donā€™t have an average face in my mind

1 Like

do people with aphantasia work with the deathnote. does like a blurry color flicker count if its hiw you see their face in your head. do they have a like ita shot deathnote

4 Likes

may thatā€™s the definition of prognoprosnosia

3 Likes

do crappy japanese transliterations of american names count

So I couldnā€™t describe my own face in words. And I could never draw faces either