Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

(not in reality but it’s a funny idea)

My friend’s dad was informed many times I am not British and yet to him I was still “your British friend” for years

omg that looks just like my high school counselor’s office

I got mistaken for english as a kid but as I grew up it became more american apparently. So i have heard.

if u want 2 be a pokemon then just have a psychotic disorder or something like that

My brain took a different artistic direction on that one

1 Like

Now two IRL sources (my ex and my friends I met at college) have informed me I have a “transatlantic accent” so apparently that’s what’s up

i don’t wanna be a pokemon they get beat up and deliberately sacrificed so a frailer pokemon can be sent in

1 Like

benguined clearly not british, doesnt enjoy getting in a fight for no reason

Isn’t that american

no they make up reasons to fight. british people just fucking go for it

i’m weak. not like born with conditions that make me weak i’m just built like a string bean

1 Like

Literally fight club

this is true, at my high school they would drag the weaker kids into circles in the middle of the school playing field and force them to engage in gladiatorial combat

1 Like

Another twig has joined the forum branch

the lads LOVE fighting for no reason. just for a laugh. when I was in school people often just challenged others to fights. went down to the park. they fought. regular occurance

2 Likes

I was never in a fight of my own free will. Well one time. Actually a couple times

thats fair OwO

1 Like

in year 7 for an entire year the biggest prevailing trend was Benching, the act of pushing people near fences over them for no reason

IN MY DEFENSE. the first time A kid tried to steal toys that were being sent as gifts for poor children in other nations. And the second time I got outed as trans

1 Like