Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I have died several times

1 Like

ive died in minecraft

rip

As long as people tolerate me info dumping about fiction I hate and how I’d rewrite everything to make more thematic sense then they are my friends

1 Like

It’s truly a fine fucking line

1 Like

well youre still smart in that way !!!

We bash our heads against a wall until we infiltrate the headspaces of beings not our own

1 Like

to be my friend you have to tolerate me talking about my shenanigans. I am always up to things

1 Like

this is why i am on this forum and not with my parents!

What a ghastly blue you got there!

It is exactly this simple
It’s also knowing how to copy paste stuff from relevant media to reduce your workload

Reinventing the wheel is massively overrated

my writing process is I write something then decide if it is good or not

i will decide it is good. anywhere between 1 day and 2 years later I will then decide it is not. As is the cycle

my writing process is i write two sentences then delete them anywhere from 10 minutes to a day later because i don’t like them anymore

1 Like

how am i supposed to draw good conclusions about the similarities and differences across mesopotamian cultures between 3500 and 500 bce

ive not done writing in a little bit I should do that. I’ve been thinking about folk lore all day like I could really write down so much fake folklore rn

you guys are gonna lvoe the skeleton that will ransack your home if you leave food on your plate

Ok this one is actually pretty simple

1. Learn what are relevant societal factors
  2. Create a list of relevant societal factors
  3. Research those periods with these in mind
  4. Juxtapose the results

I’d break 3 down into two approaches

1. Primary source
  2. Historiography

The latter considers reading academic papers on the subject and taking most of your conclusions from there
Coincidentally I recommend this approach