Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Can May’s other friends do this?

disappears without a trace, never to be seen again

1 Like

(I turned into a cloud of amorphous ink)

1 Like

happy Rake Day

1 Like

Rake against the machine

happy rake day

1 Like

Should I start posting my Splatoon clips here to farm posts

Heychat this is impossible to look up what’s the origin of the term “snowed” as in getting snowed by someone

Who would watch them!?!

Nobody. Thats the point.Theyre all very funny though

1 Like

For example this one is funny because I start th e game and immediately get exploded by someone and their splash tag is “Splatoon Villain”. I met the villain of SPlatoon

This one is funny because through a combination of bad aim on both our parts and some very silly dodges it takes me a full 30 seconds to kill this one person who should’ve sniped me like the Splatoon Villain literally 10 seconds into the clip. And I kill several civilians in the process but who gives a shit about them its about the 1v1

hi Kay

1 Like

For Eliza:

This one i s funny because I drew. An amongus

1 Like

Every minute YOUR TEAM is late to the tournament set, you cause your opponents to draw ANOTHER AMONGUS in the lobby. THINK before you DELAY

squints
I’m trying to see it
OHHHH IT’S VERTICAL

1 Like

This one is funny because I am at point-blank range with one of the highest DPS weapons int he game, the one that basically has negative range, the one you can always win a fight against so long as you ensure you are never ever at point blank range, and I just jump out of the fight (an action which has vulnerable frames they absolutely could’ve killed me so fast there they just fucking. Missed. So I got to walk out)

This one is funny cause someone pulled a giant hammer on me so I exploded them. With a dolphin I slide around on yes my weapon I onetrick has the fucking totsugeki no Id idnt do it on purpose

We don’t want to see you dodge roll off the map, tetra

I DON’T EVEN DO THAT VERY OFTEN ANYMORE