Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

the more splatoon i see/hear the less i think i understand it

2 Likes

A bubble blower is more powerful than a shark

1 Like

Ink doesn’t just disappear after awhile, instead microbescopic microbes eat it.

2 Likes

The best special in the game is called Crab Tank and it’s been like reaaally fuckin dominant for months so people complain with genuine derision about how Splat 3 is “such a crab rave”

* second-best special but missiles is on weapons that sooooo sucks so nobody cares

It was briefly possible to run an awful garbage main weapon called the “Goo Tuber”, which has approximately zero redeeming qualities and is a massive meme, because its special was just that good. Goo Tubin

Honestly? Crab would still be better than current missles given identical kits.

Also, walls (specifically umbrella walls) are merely a suggestion and can be ignored.

Missiles is team-wide location and displacement and Splash is specifically so good because the moment you shred the crab you’re fighting a short-range shooter with Burst Bomb

Missiles are stronger than Crab by a long shot and less fun to play against it’s just that nothing with em can actually effectively go in and fight with them so it doesn’t matter

Like genuinely think about the fire from missiles versus the fire from crab. The missiles are more irritating to dodge, take longer to find cover from, can one-shot you, and you don’t need to have line of sight to fire missiles. Given identical kits there’s no way crab’s stronger especially with the ball form nerf

AND I forgot you can go in and fight with the missiles if your weapon is like, good and fast, as opposed to the crab, which traps you in. A crab tank.

The thing is that no missiles weapons are good and fast right now. So in Splatoon 3 you essentially cannot fight a proper 4v4 with missiles because either you have a Reeflux/Goo Tuber (3.5v4 at maximum) or you have a Flingza (fine, I’ll acknowledge it’s alright in Zones, but too slow for Rainmaker/Clams and not good in Tower) that still isn’t comparable to like. A Shooter With A Bomb. There’s no way crab is better than missiles with identical kits

But can missiles suck my dick?

What are you doing with that crab tank Jake

Improper usage

Burst bomb. Burst bomb. Burst bomb. You died

May we are running over the salmon stop killing me

I am doing this to you

may pls do not

i am having some alone time with the salmon and crab tank