Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

#Feedback/Support, like Magnus said, or you could DM a mod

2 Likes

Do I have any defining mafia features other than hating on strong players

Trying to procrastinate working by doing the champs bio i’ve been procrastinating on

1 Like

You like to spuriously start satanic sacrifices, codifying contagious cults and apply athiesm aperiodically.

1 Like

Obstinate insistence on activity not being AI even though it very much is a lot of the time

Source: “ :clap: Activity :clap: is :clap: not :clap: alignment :clap: indicative :clap: “ - you on several occasions

2 Likes

Also add that you are mislynched every game

that’s a good thing to be able to fall back on even if it’s not true (it’s mostly true though)

3 Likes

just post some pictures of your team’s robot

everyone loves robot pictures

2 Likes

happy Sea Thrift day

1 Like

This is my first post in this thread.

1 Like

It may or may not be your last.

@YouButWorse

oh my god
how do you enjoy watcher that much
she just isnt fun to me

1 Like

HOW IS UR BEST WIN STREAK STILL 1

^_^

1 Like

silent ftw

So every single game I make the exact same deck using hte exact same cards and I don’t even look at the card rewards I just recognize on sight if one of the cards I like is there. And I press every button I see and think absolutely never and do zero math. Hope this helps

1 Like

I tried to stream Slay the Spire and it didn’t wokr becuase I never think so I never have anything to say

2 Likes

thats based as fuck nvm carry on

2 Likes

i have all of my playtime split across like 3 save files so i think the highest ascension i ever reached was just like 6 or 7

1 Like

I actually have the capability to stream Switch games now so I could stream my top-tier gameplay in the Breadbox

2 Likes

we should duel