Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

isnt this the fucker that got us kicked off of Chief Delphi

1 Like

What? No miscommunications have ever been caused by me and Magnus being indistinguishable. Literally misinformation. I disagree and I’m banning you

1 Like

i honestly wish you misvoted in the f3 so i could repost that one prediction post until the end of time

alas it will only be a relatively funny post

2 Likes

I don’t

Think so?

It’s not offensive, it’s cute. I genuinely didn’t realize that people believe this.

In my DRRP community, there’s another person from a similar region (and therefore possessing a similar accent) whose voice sounds similar to mine. Hilarity ensues.

2 Likes

xanjori

Currently there is an issue where people are breaking the laws of AI and thus making the bot unable to post

1 Like

I will never understand what caused them to kick us off chiefdelpyi. I thought they liked magical girls on that forum. Isn’t that what the forum was for(

2 Likes

my cat is a super chunky loaf rn

1 Like

I really thought he would throw. But I was hoping he wouldn’t.

1 Like

Pics now

1 Like

i demand pic

1 Like

ah it was “useless”
was a U name

2 Likes

I mean I think the admins were just looking for an excuse to get rid of us lol

The anime themed game with a million posts might’ve also played a part

2 Likes

Question why did the cop die n1

1 Like

wait chloe didnt we have to like, defend ob5 to xblade saying that me/you were his friends and that he was inviting his friends (who happened to be tol judges) as opposed to trying to steal tol judges or something lol

2 Likes

i mean i don’t think they would’ve kicked us then and there if admins didn’t get a million flags from that fucker

2 Likes

this is a very not arete thing but also hilarious

1 Like

Context?

throwback to me trying to argue that orange must have considered Chloe his friend because he tried to set her up with Lissa

6 Likes