4 Likes

lmfao

no its potentially doxxing

2 Likes

It was katze

1 Like

“We both recently planned to overthrow the admins”

2 Likes

“hey i think you guys have both done potentially doxxing you should talk about that”

4 Likes

oh god now im having a moment what if lissa remembers that interaction and has thought im a weirdo for the past 2 years

10 Likes

you are a weirdo

1 Like

go dm her randomly and tell us the results

1 Like

that awkward thing you did 5 years ago that you can’t stop thinking about before you go to sleep every night

5 Likes

ive literally never spoken to her except to say happy birthday

2 Likes

I think that makes it worse

1 Like

speaking of doxxing throwback to that one time in breadbox i spoke about how there was a funny shop called chloe something in the town where i go to university and then orange dm’ed me with my exact location for shits and gigs

10 Likes

yea sounds right

2 Likes

she got annoyed at me in a mafia game once

and by “at me” i mean my team in a team mafia game where i was posting @Arctic’s thoughts

2 Likes

You know how I talk about how once someone in a community I was in would write down every time someone mentioned the weather in order to narrow down their location using radar forecasts

2 Likes

idk how orange somehow manages to do the worst possible social move in every situation it’s kinda impressive

2 Likes

Thread is going so fast that nobody will notice it was literally me. I didn’t do anything malicious with that information I was just curious

1 Like