Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

destorying anything in houston is a net good houston fucking sucks

1 Like

ok but what if it gets replaced by something infinitely worse

anyways we should probably stop talking about politics

2 Likes

as long as nobody invents the techology to lift jacksonville out of the ground and transport it the 900 something miles to texas it will be okay

1 Like

let’s disguise our talks as star wars politics roleplay

chupie

2 Likes

Aonugs

1 Like

Riichi mahjong

1 Like

I was a person for far too long today I need to talk about riichi mahjong for 5000 hours I need as much autism as possible

2 Likes

i dont know why its a jojo characteer it was the first one that popped up

3 Likes

The epic highs and lows of riichi mahjong

1 Like

I just straight up have not been playing defence or calling fast hands lately I’ve been go big or go home 24/7 and it has absolutely cratered plenty of my games (but it’s also given me the cool cat many times)

1 Like
1 Like

Cool cat means you win with 50,000 or more points which is double the starting value. It’s a very big win. Going for cool cats all the time is not optimal in this ranking system because you get penalties for lower places. So getting -5K 3rd three times loses you more points than going +15K 1st once wins, even if it’s net 0 points

1 Like

What does this mean

1 Like

Basically I’m playing incredibly risky and hubris for style points and suffering for it. Rather than being reasonable

1 Like

Even within this game I do that. When I’m in 40K first I’ll go for massive riichi hands and gamble my lead away instead of calling something quickly to end the game where I am

1 Like
2 Likes

Someone needs to make a 4th path.

Wait I just remembered that this was the same guy who looked eeriely like me. I guess we know which of us clowns it was

1 Like