if your hair darkens from blonde it probably happened when you were young

1 Like

My brother’s did that. My hair conna’t make up its mind

1 Like

mine did as well

1 Like

may brother lore

1 Like

at least i can still flex on people because i have naturally curly hair and don’t need to pay like $60 for it

1 Like

My mom dyes her hair to look like mine. For. Some reason

1 Like

I had blue eyes for the first like year of my life which is much longer than usual and even after then my eyes changed colour for a while. They’ve settled nowadays but theyre different colours

1 Like

my mom dyed her hair purple once when i waz gonna do purple but i didnt tell her and so i did blue instead

1 Like

i still don’t get why people pay money for curly hair

1 Like

i put so much work into keeping it straight until it sayed that way because it just fucking gets everywhere

2 Likes

then covid hit and my hair grew out until the curls returned and it became an issue again

1 Like

sumtimes i wish i had straight hair without all the volume and i could have one of those basic bitch tiktoker haircuts but I have come to love my stupid hair that gets everywhere

1 Like

hair

1 Like

I really do not pay any attention to my hair

1 Like

It is there. I wash it. Every normal amount of months I get a hair cut and I just have it cut straight across. About it

1 Like

where is final fantasy tactics

1 Like

you are lucky to be normal

1 Like

idk i just stole it

i think about hair alot cuz there are some hairstyles i look sooooo bad in and some i slay in and i desperately try and find more of the latter

1 Like