Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Baseball but everyone is a Private Investigator: "I’m on the case"ball

Baseball but it’s a lesser known crappy Disney channel show: Wizards of Waverly Placeball

2 Likes

3 Likes

Speedreading the last 10000 posts in the cookie thread to gain all of fol’s knowledge in miliseconds (I now know everything about catboys and baseball)

6 Likes

There’s been a few really tiny spiders in my house the last few days. Usually I’m not a big fan but they’re just so little and stupid they move around like they lost their friend at comicon and have no clue where they could be

1 Like

Hello todays Story what do you have for today’s story?

1 Like

It’s a story about the lost book of prophecies. This prophetic book was a mysterious tome full of stories of future events. I would tell you more but I have just realised that the spider post counts as a story I’ve met my quota sorry

2 Likes

“Do you kill the spider or take it outside” I keep them as pets

1 Like

They’re allowed to hang out.

1 Like

If I don’t like a bug it dies though. I cannot be bothered. If someone else will kill it for me then I will have them do it but my “I have to do this thing” decision override works perfectly well for bugs as well as emails.

Shoutout to that time I was the only one in my English class willing to kill a bug everyone else was like cowering away from it for whatever reason I felt so powerful

1 Like

If somebody else will do a thing for me I will never do it. If there is nobody else to do a thing for me I will always do it. Phone calls. Killing bugs. Making dinner. I have ADHD. Obviously

Revoked

2 Likes

6 Likes

He looks :(

1 Like

cat

5 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes