Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I also dont which is why I lose at chess

My friend was telling me on stream earlier about your ā€œCube Scoreā€ which is how many rotating cubes you can picture in your mind ato nce

You lose at chess for skill issuing, I may not know how to actually set up a chess board, but I donā€™t have that big of a skill issue

1 Like

I am soooo skill issues

me when someone tries to go for a scotch game but I take a side line that they donā€™t know, which is actually better for white but only if they play unnatrual looking moves, and then loses

I donā€™t think I can explain it better than the video itself

Next you should play minefield mahjong with me

1 Like

Can I do it on mobile
Sure

This is what I do in bullet chess and usually people take the horse, but I take the bishop first which threatens checkmate, and when they capture I take that pawn in the corner attacking their rook, and then they are fine if they make unnatrual moves but they usually donā€™t

Hm I forgot how hard to navigate this is if you donā€™t know how to play mahjong. Hey Litten can you read Chinese numbers

1 Like

no

Yeah that might not be optimal

in getting this video I have come across an incredible title

Iā€™m really good at specific lines but I suck at knowing lines I donā€™t know which is why I suck at chess

amazing insight I know

You can try anyway Minefield Mahjong

What do I do

I just chose random cards

this looks like a scene in those movies where the MC goes through the multiverse or a time portal and sees themselves in a bunch of different versions (like animated, live action, claymation etc) and then they go back to their normal universe and then later in the movie they see a wall and have a brief scary flashback

Uh then you will lose. Youve got to organise the tiles in front of you into a hand consisting of 4 melds (three of the exact same tiles, or three consecutive numbers in the same suit) and a pair. Youā€™ll be missing one tile and you have to try to get me to discard that tile. It is not easy to play with zero mahjong context