Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

“I doxxed myself by playing jackbox”
“Yeah we should play that more”

2 Likes

Jarvis, log into olivest

1 Like

I had kept literally all my personal information from my friend of several years perfectly no slip ups no accidental wrong Google account I streamed to her on Discord all the time and she thought my full name was Willow Light because that was my Warrior Cats email from 5th grade. And then we were setting up some stuff for a Twitch stream and I accidentally showed her a file path location with my name on it. May identity reveal

The way I see it, kyogre is surrounded. What’s under the ocean? That’s right, more earth.

3 Likes

conspiracy theory
wolfy does not exist and is just a vessel so kiiruma can play in hydra games solo

1 Like

need to see more tiktok slideshows so i can just steal all of the memes and post them here

1 Like
kiiruma im so sorry

i was reading kii’s ban from mu a week ago and the moderator writing it sounded like they were making a first person spy thriller

(this is from like 2017)

2 Likes

i was gonna be like “KIIRUMA WAS BANNED LIKE A WEEK AGO?”

LMFAO

3 Likes

holy shit it does

I used to run a Super Auto Pets ladder league with some friends and we had a player who went by Kyogre so whenever I hear this line I think of them first

if you have to explain me to your family members you have made many, many poor choices in the road leading to that moment

1 Like

actually it sounds like they’re solving the case in Danganronpa

1 Like

Oh god I need to do so much paperwork for school don’t I

1 Like

skill issue

Summary

(the flavor game was danganronpa)

(“And then, I laid a trap. I told the games host, [x], to secretly fake “slip” that a person was a lost wolf. And they fell right for it”)

2 Likes

I never said I’d explain you to them. I’d just say I was hacked

2 Likes
Summary

wait actually :skull:

1 Like

OPEN POLL:

Should I pay attention to the piece of mail on my desk
  • Answer & claim scholarship
  • IGNORE FOREVER (Correct choice)

0 voters

3 Likes