Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

then they just give it to the mez turned person and they cant die and this is EVERY SINGLE GAME IVE PLAYED WITH A LIL MONSTA JUST ON SCRIPT

1 Like

oh yeah they can’t just kill the demon and force them to get to a different player

also demon not deciding kills is boring its just because the st can’t properly balance the game from setup

more peak images from tolera

1 Like

I’ve recently watched a botc game online where there were three noble claims, all good, one pixie, one mad person, one actual noble
so they killed the actual noble, and then the cannibal got poisoned noble information, along with the pixie getting posipned noble information, so there were six pings with all good players in it, so basically four noble claims

2 Likes

oh yeah

i remember when they randomly changed nightwatch rolecard art :sob:

1 Like

this is because the No Dashii thing had a marionette so was poisoning their neighbors

i also remember when i had a crisis because i had no idea what gender invoker was

1 Like

I ALSO REMEMBER PLAYTESTING UNTRUSTED

1 Like

i cant believe i have been a part of a conversation that has led to this

2 Likes

all conversations lead back to this, at which point productive conversation is no longer possible

like this one person randomly dmed me and was like

“i have a pal who made a game and i was wondering if you’d playtest it cuz you’re good at fol”

it was something like that idk

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Min got hacked

2 Likes

omg possessor art… i remember thgs gawd i miss possessor

1 Like

I just realized this could be intercepted in multiple ways and I’ll like to state the interpretation was a random guy asking you to play test their game and then you being hacked

1 Like

tol* not fol

also it’s not hackers i’m actually just a 456 member hydra

3 Likes

sounds like a bot network

2 Likes

Hey when I was evil in a Lil’ Monsta/Mez game we failed to convert anyone until a player who was getting executed accidentally said the Mez word on their way out so we Couldn’t give them the token. I endgamed instead

ive been debating on making a general thread called “how to find someone’s pronouns on fol” just because so many people are starting to annoy me

2 Likes