Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

im not sure if im more disturbed by the fact that you were allegedly born in 2005 or the fact that if you were born in 2005 you’d be 17 or 18 right now

i hate the concept of time

7 Likes

i refuse to believe it

wazza and eliza are permanently 14 and 12 respectively

6 Likes

They hate me for my born in 2005 swa g

3 Likes

is this real

3 Likes

i’m turning 20 in about 2 months which is something I’m not thinking about

2 Likes

I used to be able to say I was born in 2005 on forums in 2012 and everyone would completely lose their shit because I was 7 years old and I thought it was extremely funny. In hindsight they were probably right to do that because I was 7 years old

6 Likes

this is almost a bigger bombshell than finding out leafia is 38

5 Likes

you beat my record >:(

1 Like

To be fair I have very repeatedly said plenty of things that imply my age is anything but what it is. Especially the whole “having been online since 2008” thing. To be extra fair I also still very much act like a teenager so you all should’ve been able to figure that one out for yourselves

2 Likes

I was parsing you as like 19ish

you have college student vibes

5 Likes

Wazza :handshake: JackofHearts2005

4 Likes

that’s his birth date?

1 Like

That is the other thing that I’ve been saying that throws people off. I am a college student.

2 Likes

it’s the year he graduated high school

2 Likes

Like a college student college student or like dual enrollment

1 Like

thank fuck i couldnt have another bombshell rn

1 Like

Bit of both. I can’t take high school courses because of my illness - they start too early in the morning - so I just take everything at a college for high school credit. It’s why my sleep schedule can be so wretched.

3 Likes

I’ve been taking the college courses since freshman year, but they only let me stop taking any high school ones this year. These days I wake up after I’dve already gotten home from that high school schedule. I really do need to fix that at some point.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing Mario kart since (approximately) 2008

2 Likes

My first Zelda game was The Minish Cap for the Nintendo DS. I was three years old when I played it, and I called it “the game that’s not tricky”. I found it very tricky.

2 Likes