Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I would appreciate it if the purple tuft was vertical rather than exclusively horizontal but I know what they’re going for and I won’t begrudge a design that does literally everything it set out to do and more

1 Like

Wrojg thread?

1 Like

I think votes being public makes people think about it more

Probably shyould’ve made them private

Nah, we get to make fun of people for getting the wrong answer.

jeans and
sweatpants

also i think it was because my credit card company didn’t think the purchase was legit and froze it.

nvm i just asked the representative guy and it went through

it was because of the goodwill purchase today that I got the fraud alert
i just wanted
cute sweaters :(

1 Like

(i still got cute sweaters i just had to pay with cash)

1 Like

We counterpicked a team we knew well had 3 shooter players to Zones

Did not go well

I’m watching back the stream and the commentators were like “what the fuck are you doing” (but nicely because they’re all our friends and they’re nice)

It was like a full-on 0-100 knockout. Second game of a best of 7. We lost the next game in a tragic overtime choke. And then we proceeded to reverse sweep

Its not because its divisable by 3

In order to tell if a number is divisable by 3 you add up all the digits and check

5 + 7 = 12 divisable by 3

The only number thats a bit tricky to tell if its divisable by, is if its divisable by 7

I dont know the trick for that one

All the rest is either 2, 3, or 5 or a combination of those which is pretty easy

it’s a dumb repeating chain where you take the last digit off the number, double it, subtract it from the rest of the number, and then rinse and repeat until you get to a number you know is/isn’t divisible by 7.

(168941230 - (2x2)) =

(16894122) - (6x2) =

not divisible by 7

divisible by 7

2 Likes

works cuz number in a chain of divisible by 7 numbers is also divisible by 7 and so on and so on. fun stuff i had to memorize to get 6th place in texas at the Private School’s Interscholastic Association math competition

2 Likes

5th grade was truly the peak of my mathematical prowess

1 Like

Nice human calculator i wonder how huge your glasses are

3 Likes

honestly more math competitions should be based around a short time limit and being forced to figure out patterns in numbers to complete the question quickly. Helps with mental math a lot and is more useful in day-to-day and gives useful tricks to keep later on in life

3 Likes

ah yes, y - 2x. truly the most daunting equation even a supercomputer could not solve

1 Like