Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

its ok im 9

1 Like

This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.

3 Likes

COUPLES BAN

1 Like

I have talked about the Homer Simpson in a coma theory, yet I may have neglected to mention which episode imo is the smoking gun this is true.
It’s the episode Homer is an astronaut.

1 Like

My theory is that Homer Simpson is in the Simpsons

2 Likes

joke concept that I have poked into being a technically-playable setup:

Conversion Mountainous

12x Vanilla Town
3x Mafia Goon

Instead of the factional, every night, mafia chooses a mafia player to die and a town player to convert
When only 1 mafia player is left, the team becomes fixed and gets a normal factional kill instead
When the game hits LyLo, the team becomes fixed and gets a normal factional kill instead (e.g. if day 4 is 3v6, night 4 (3v5) still has a conversion, but night 5 will have just a regular kill)

1 Like

this is horrible

counterpoint: it’s really funny

it’s funny but it’s honestly not even “setup to run just for the fuck of it” funny. It’s like potentially the worst experience possible for a town player (or really any player).

Solving on anything but microreads is nigh impossible, it has genuinely less depth of reads than a turbo because with a turbo you atleast have interactions. You cannot build any semblance of a towncore or PoE.

town doesn’t even realistically have much of an incentive to even kill wolves ngl. Like your best bet as town is just not getting elimmed no matter what. Chances are you will become a wolf anyways

It’s genuinely well above marson as far as ‘setup that seems ~reasonable but is HELL for the players’, with less points towards reasonable and more towards hell

once you kill two of them they stop being able to convert

good luck ever killing two of them

Eh we could just run Throne of Lies in long form.

yakuza mountainous wtf

7 Likes

I agree

Missed opportunity to say Throne of Lies smh.

1 Like

What if my jump is opposite of small

i can’t believe its february 25th again already

1 Like