1 Like

>:3

2 Likes

what has fol done to you

4 Likes

14 when i joined. 19 now. irreperably damaged

6 Likes

2 Likes

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY UNDERTALE, IT IS A FURRY CULT AND TURN HIM GAY My son used to be normalā€¦ until he played Undertale Suddenly, he started wearing animal ears and a tail, and barking, and his friends were tooā€¦ I googled it and the goat creature is responsible for this No hes stealing the credit card and biting people and he dropped out of college This is the goats fault, do not let your children around THE GOAT . Its all apart of the democrat agenda. Joebiden is rigg the 2024 election. will turn your child into gay goats so they vote radical furries into office Iā€™m filing two class action lawsuit to sue the game. This isnt happening in my america.

3 Likes

dear god imagine being here since 14. I mean. I joined tos in 2016 when I was a lil baby and I know what that did to me (unhinged lunatic)

2 Likes

sorry lebron im gonna have to cancel dinnerā€¦ yeah no sorry i just saw a post on fol and it made me thinkā€¦ maybe another time dude idk

1 Like

now what about 11
@Daeron @Wazza

5 Likes

My dad once came into my room and told me I could be anything I wanted to be except a furry. If I was a furry Iā€™d be kicked out of the house. Like for no reason. He did not come into my room often.

5 Likes

I wish I could still be that ageā€¦

1 Like