Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

This already got me hooked

Like without context into the server you wouldnt understand alot of the specific dynamics but I am not going into that detail. I kind of want to rewrite this like it is biblical. I think the fact that its for a role in a discord server removes alot of the stakes

2 Likes

The admin eventually fell, getting banned from the server after some… less than polite messages towards me in the middle of january.

1 Like

Storycel 8:15
And that is today’s story, everyone. goodnight chat!

1 Like

btw these are fucking oneshot fans

1 Like

Literally paper mario Literally paper mario

Literally 2021 Literally 2021 (for legal reasons this is a joke)

WHAT

of
of fucking COURSE

2 Likes

TODAYSTZU DESTROYING THE UNLIBS WITH COLD LOGIC AND FACT-ORIAL PHOTOS

when i call the owner “the owner” its not out of respect to his identity. he doesnt have an identity. His name is literally just niko. As in the main character niko. I generally call him big niko because hes the big boss yk yk

3 Likes

In fact, the gimmick of the server is that everyones username is forcably set to Niko. So you really cant call him niko because everyones niko

1 Like

Just saying, all of this could be like a roleplay game and it would fit so perfectly

btw I lost friends over me going to the server owner about the rigging

1 Like

and not once did you just consider… putting down the phone?

1 Like

But why is a silly presidential election more important than their friendship with you?

I was having a great time wym

1 Like

clearly it wasnt a very strong friendship

2 Likes

Is it to say that you do not LIKE this story??

Like what did it even do? You reported it and big niko-guy gave you leeway because it was obvious the opposition was full of plastic clones

And I thought kinning was bad.

feels like a club penguin wiki page entrance. so i feel somewhat positive towoards it

1 Like