Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Correct. “Antagonist” just means someone who opposes the main character, whether or not they’re a bad person.

1 Like

I’m longing to watch a story where the protagonist is an antihero and the antagonists are a colorful group of good-hearted people that are trying to defeat them.

1 Like

Isn’t that Invincible?

Who is invincible

(I know you mean the show :joy_cat: though I didn’t watch it.)

2 Likes

They’re stories of the server not stories of me

1 Like

I believe that there’s innate kindness in everyone. Ying and yang.

But I feel the antagonists from Storytzu’s server aren’t well-intentioned so far in the presented tale.

they knew what they were getting into

1 Like

when you sign a deal with a mad god you’re basically waiving any liability over your fate for the next decade or so

1 Like

no lol

i am taken to understanding that the lions don’t have “fans”, per se, more those who are bound inexorably to their fate

1 Like

i have a 4 year old cousin and I’d say he was a big fan of lions

2 Likes

I’m kidding. I dont have a cousin

1 Like

Here in Romania, we call our currency “lions” :sunglasses:

1 Like

sports are the means by which we cordon off the most brutal parts of ourselves and witness their horrors and beauty in full force. you don’t watch the Detroit Lions because you like watching the Detroit Lions, you watch them because your soul needs catharsis

1 Like

i watch ice skating because they move nice :)

watching the lions play american football is an act that is psionic warfare against the parts of the soul that, sometimes, need to die

1 Like

every sports franchise is under the effect of a different curse; the Lions curse is that the Lions are only allowed to win when it doesn’t matter if they do

2 Likes

Ici do you happen to read literature?

His faces is so generic it matches every other face in our database

Omg its like nerdcord