Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

soul read i play instruments. you scare me arete

5 Likes

Taking one look at Hazard and going “oh, you’r eone of those freaks who likes Instruments”

1 Like

Your one of those band kid nerds

3 Likes

Instruments is the funniest word to me because I have not slept.

Well, now you have to record yourself making music.

it would sound awful. i dont have a recording software

1 Like

I play mafia with 2 music teachers

my Magical Enby Power is that sometimes I can just deduce facts about people that they have never mentioned but which are obviously true

unfortunately instead of being useful like Tattletale Parahumans it mostly just makes conversations slightly weird

5 Likes

Idk where the butterflies came from tho. i have no connection with that

1 Like

Euan posts cello covers for us that’s why we NEVER vote him out especially not day 1

One of my favourite things to do which I don’t do very often because of lying is bad for your health is to find out facts about people via research and then pretend I deduced them

do you have any aretefacts you’ve “deduced”

I tried to do this to someone in a mafia game I had a redcheck on them and I pretended to pick up on little tells in their speech to freak them out and convince them to claim wolf to me (I was claiming Witch) and then it turns out there was a Mechanical Misunderstanding and they were town.

3 Likes

I don’t have any memories because it’s 6AM

1 Like

Also to hide the fact that I was a TPR. I wasn’t just having fun that was mostly incidental I was largely trying to hide the fact that I was a TPR.

May had something they needed to desperately sleep for seven hours ago.

1 Like

I had no idea memories can fail at certain day times :wowee: .

1 Like

And they believed my Witch claim… enough to go along with it for a while to try to get informaiton out of me and out me… making me think oh yeah I caught a wolf…

Stop deducing things

:mag: :thinking: :question:
No.

1 Like