Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Thought they could collect claims privately

so then i claim fv publicly and like half of town doesnt believe me because we literally just talked about this exact plan right in public

“I didn’t tell Frazor to do that”
“Frazor told me he was going to do it but we told him not to Frazor is lying”

I claimswapped with the fruit vendor. Well half that. I had him claim Watcher abd I just claimed VT. For a bit

may claimed witch

It was such a good Witch claim

the best part is that somebody comes up to me with a tpr claim and goes “okay so i think a gm error happened because i learned that you and euan were swapped so you shouldve gotten your own fruit”

this was the funniest shit to get in my dms

i then also hardtunnelled on this person sorry

Until I outed it to Finn but I maintain the GM clarification implied GF couldn’t have watched there and I don’t think I was wrong to assume when they straight up didn’t respond to my requests for additional clarification

even after they died because it was flipless but actually sometimes with flips

WAIT MR DID THAT?

Or was it Sonny

Oh yeah it had to be Palsonny

my favroite story is when a neigborizer targeted ici and eevee and eevee claimed wolf and ici claimed lost wolf and they were both town thinking they caught each other and they tried to extract information from each other and plan the hood persons death

this same neigborixer I claimed lovers madons with because no one trusted them even though they were obvuous town

i was also a miller who claimed it d1 and so ici went “why is there a loverizer mason miller” good times

1 Like

who won

i got shot by a suicide bomber because of my lover claim

Game cancelled

yeah it was pal

most satisfying ending to a game of mafia

1 Like