Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

where i’m from it’s standard for the hosts to be way too chummy with players. somehow it works out

ayo

wasnt it said before i claimed it though

oh god right the anon messages

the game was flipless except that every role had flip flavor (except that some didn’t because they couldn’t think of any) except that mafia could set their own flip flavor. it was pitched as flipless and none of this was told to us going in. they told us wolves that we could set our own flavor in the middle of like n2 or something

3 Likes

okay so the gm added an anon message mechanic last minute where you can send an anon message to a “random player” (whoever it would be funniest to get it)

1 Like

Yes but it being “funny” implies the FV is online and intentionally not claiming abd trolling and the only person fitting that bill was Poy

i can’t believe may would do this to the wolves

2 Likes

they also did not tell us at all that wolves could set flip flavor

2 Likes

IS THAT WHY PALSONNY HAD NO FLAVOUR

2 Likes

what I’m hearing is that they should run that setup here

2 Likes

fol with DM’s would be wild

oh has there never been a dm game here?

Only botc

or at the very least a whisper-like mechanic

I was thinking of running a standard Loop style game here for the bit but people would hate me

1 Like

include jester and get banned from hosting

i’d run a standard loop game here people would love me. i can run pla or something

the closest was achromatic game where yoy couldbprobably wish for whispers to be enabled but no one did

what if we ran usoud