Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Did u cry when we lost wavelength?

No that was funny

1 Like

If you can fake the confidence, not make a face and not do an implausible right-out-of-the-gut explanation. Then you’d be alright for a while.

Expert Silviu speaking

Though I fail at straight faces, how do con artists do it?

Teams were big enough that I didn’t have huge pe

Hm.

Teams were big enough that I didn’t have huge personal investment in winning especially given that we started off pretty bad and got better over time. Like the acceptance that we were Not going to win was there from the start and so I was able to be happy we also didn’t Badly Lose

1 Like

I cried

… When barky submitted 16 ON FUCKING GOUDA CHEESE I WANTED TO SMACK HIM WITH A GOUDA CHEESE BRICK MAKE HIM FALL UNCONSCIOUS GIVE HIM HEAD TRAUMA WITH THE HARD ASF GOUDA FUCKING CHEESE

2 Likes

I did make my copium gouda cheese plate

1 Like

Now I wonder how intense THAT sounds in bulgarian

1 Like

Like I get really competitive (and therefore really nervous) if I’m invested in things. Obviously. That’s how it works. And so I’ve taught myself how to Not get invested in things but it doesn’t always work cause you know forum mafia is Like That. I was really invested in all my wolfgames up to the fuckiiin the first win because I was obsessed with proving I wasn’t like a base hopeless completely incompetent wolf

1 Like

I enjoy lying espicially when the other person KNOWS I’m lying

2 Likes

I don’t get nervous and obsessive about lying if I don’t think I am going to be immediately caught. And if you lose all your wolfgames you will think you are going to be immediately caught. Once this issue went away I got much better about it. I don’t think I even made myself sick over the Litten Game at all I think I was genuinely fine the whole time which is a major first

1 Like

WHY IS EVERYTHING EIGHT DOLLARS

1 Like

Same with me as town

I think one has a lot less personal impact on their town games than on their wolf games. For better or worse

are you trying to buy boba tea

1 Like

Litten, I told everyone that you sneeze from seeing cucumbers

That’s weeeeeird, litten

1 Like

Salad and ice cream but boba tea is also eight dollars yes

2 Likes

I haven’t lost a wolf game in two years so my wolf game ego is out of control

2 Likes

Is it because you;re a cat

2 Likes

cats don’t have egos, we just know we are better than everyone

2 Likes

I didn’t get as bad about it as town for that reason. If you’re a bad townie but your teammates are great you get talked over and eventually found town. If you’re a bad wolf it’s really easy to lead everyone back to your teammates and lose the Entire Game. This way of thinking is fairly incorrect and bad but it’s also the way I think

2 Likes

I don’t think you can beat elephants in betterness

1 Like