Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

did they ever give you your charger back

No otherwise I wouldnā€™t still be looking for it

I donā€™t know hte terms under which I lent this alleged guy my charger. Only that I wrote down, in hte middle of a mafia game, something along the lines of ā€œI lent my extra Switch charger to some guy remind me if I ask that tomorrowā€. Thatā€™s all I got

Itā€™s like environmental storytelling itā€™s like a horror game and the horror is I need to plug in my Pro Controller sometimes

He talked to me like he had seen me play Splatoon? Why would he have seen me play Splatoon. Or is he just saying Iā€™m cracked because heā€™s saying that

1 Like

heā€™s a big fan of hi chat :)

1 Like

Of course of course

in my head splatoon 3 is one of those joke games people bring up it doesnt feel real. there is a splatoon 1 and 2 3 is just a community bit

1 Like

remember when they made a new mario maker that was fucked up. why the hell did they make 3 of those. i say this as a mario maker enjoyer

1 Like

Unfortunately Splatoon 3 is much better htan Splatoon 2 which Iā€™m mad about

they have made 3 mario makers in the time span since tomadachi life was released

1 Like

On principle it shouldnā€™t be but oh my god itā€™s so much more playable I had like 40 hours in 2

The camera works and hte specials donā€™t stall out the entire game with global range and the new movement mechanics are good

I feel like soo many series are like this. the first 1 is pretty good, the 2nd one is weird or bad or doesnt grow on the first one and then the third is not even what the 2nd should of been it is far beyond that. goes crazy

1 Like

you will never guess the game I had in mind when thinking about this

I donā€™t think Iā€™d describe 2 as weird or bad or not growing on the first one. It just wasnā€™t Good Enough For Me. 3 is still an improvement tho

1 Like

I never played 1

i just looked up the game in question and holy shit i opened this video what the hell is this. 2nd result btw

im actually in awe what the hell is this youtube channel

run 2 wasnā€™t terrible it was just different