Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Well if you can’t play the game it is there for later

2 Likes

you know sometimes i really wish my physical disabilities go the fuck away
why can’t i just have Normal Hands Which Work For Normal Things, I don’t need to be optimised for typing very quickly

1 Like

that is true

oh and skulduggery, arthrogryposis is helpful for that too

I don’t even know if my hands type very fastly because of related to disabilities but I am sure I would be faster in practice did my hands always work

I will do my physical exercises

Like hypermobility might in theory help but also my finegrs hyperextend whenever I type even slightly wrong

i just physically cannot straighten out my fingers

im hypermobile but my hands suck almost completely unrelated. I struggle to extend them. It’s pretty much entirely why I never went further with the piano i cant reach the amount of keys with one hand. i mean the coordination definitely helped but that especially

I tried to get ring splints to Stop myself from Over straightening out my fingers but my hands are too small for even the smallest standard sizes

So I have to type like I’m playing piano. Curved fingers

mouse ring splints

yo hop on fortnite lets go pro :slight_smile:

I somehow manage to Usually not hurt myself on Splatoon. I think split joycons help

I can keep my hands in any position I want with them

if you have permanent wrist damage from gaming too hard, clap your hands

(screams of pain)

1 Like

ayo?

1 Like

okay well fuck you i can only do typing and sleight of hand card tricks

1 Like

I meant “When using split Joy-Cons rather than a Pro Controller, I can rest my hands in a larger variety of ways because they don’t have to be next to each other and On a Table”, but I can in fact put my hands in pretty much any position I want you’re not wrong

The trouble is keeping them from entering undesirable positions