Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

like it should be fine. I was simply the coordinator I had my mom write the addresses because I have a very funny habit of Writing The Wrong Letters. This is with the exception of tutuu and baker whos cards arent being sent out tomorrow due to additional horrors but they should arguably have the tidiest cards as a result lmao

3 Likes

my card is being sent right

1 Like

youre a bastard

1 Like

that sounds like a yes to me

1 Like

katze it is possible. if you want a card I will get the fuck up and give you the leftovers right now. you can have a card

1 Like

ok ill dm you

uhh where

1 Like

my discord dont doxx yourself on the forum like marissa. or do do it in thsi thread right now

1 Like

dont u ahve like 4 discords

1 Like

the urge to send you goblarno’s username is skyrocketing right now

1 Like

If I sent you an account would you just doxx yourself to them no questions asked

1 Like

of course, the only thing i like doing more than doxxing myself is posting the funny cat emoji

my discord is 23456th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread cookie thread)

ok my home address is

Omg i received my christmas card early! I cant believe it arrived so fast. Im unboxing rn giving live reaction. So excited. Damn i think i didnt turn off my phone alarm. I hear beeping. Ugh its getting louder. For fucks sa-

wtf im so jealous. if only todays story animations would send me her discord :frowning:

3 Likes

they were right your ass is not an fol mod I have been waiting in breadbox for your address for 3 MINUTES

1 Like

Search for “goblin” in breadbox thats how i found her messages

1 Like

WHAT THE HELL TUTUU

1 Like

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT

THEYRE ALL ME

3 Likes

the first and last one are I shouldve checked the m all lol

2 Likes