it won’t win then

1 Like

Then it ABSOLUTELY wins

1 Like

You don’t understand battle

1 Like

It doesn’t, it will be dead

1 Like

If someone kills you? Not a stranger, but someone you know? They’re absolutely obsessed. That’s a massive W. They went to the effort of murder, risking a fucking murder charge in order to get rid of you. They may as well have confessed their love for you. Same applies to dresses. The more drastic the murder method, the more obsessed they are.

4 Likes

if you really wanted to defeat it
starve it of affection

try barraciding it so it can’t bring resources such as food and has fo eat through its stockpile

1 Like

Think about how flattering being consistently N1ed in mafia is. You’d have me do that to the dress. It wins. Unambiguously

1 Like

I’m starving it of the attention it is trying to get from me by being bad. By ignoring the fact that it’s bad. And wearing it anyway

2 Likes

But be the villian
Ackowlege that you are obsessed with it
AND MURDER TGEM ANYWAY

1 Like

No that sounds like vulnerability I’m not doing that shit. That sounds like admitting to having experienced some kind of emotion

2 Likes

Does it not like being worn?

1 Like

It likes me to suffer. I’m not going to let it see me suffer

you are wearing it. It’s seeing you suffer constantly

If I left it in my closet unworn it would taunt me from there every time I saw it. It mocks me. I can feel it even when I leave it to late in the laundry cycle to wear

1 Like

HVe you considered that it’s winning either way
You already lost the war

No bceause I’m not showing it. It’s not psychic. It doesn’t know I’m suffering unless I tell it (by not wearing the dress)

2 Likes

No I’m winning I’m not owned I’m not owned I’m not owned

1 Like

Sounds like someoen got owned by a dress

3 Likes

IT’S A BAD DRESS

1 Like

Making fun of it will not help you defeat it

2 Likes