Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

i know but ssshhh

It’s also a Tumblr post by the same person

2 Likes

this is just like the matrix

1 Like

My mom really wants me to take her middle name cuz it’s been in the direct female line for like 3 generations. I kinda like my admittedly goofy middle name tho.

2 Likes

by george orwell

1 Like

I figured something like this because you don’t seem particularly twitter. Which is fair because twitter sucks and there is virtually no reason to use it ever

2 Likes

I have Athletic Heather

But even if I didn’t people post Twitter screenshots to Tumblr all the time. They’re more jarring and less good than actual Tumblr posts format wise

2 Likes

Like it being a screenshot decreases the artistry of the post… I wish Deep Leffen posted to Tumblr. I have drilpencils for dril but I want to Reblog Deep Leffen

i miss forums

2 Likes

give me forums back

2 Likes

Might just make an account and post all Deep Leffen tweets to Tumblr manually

1 Like

our middles names are usually based off our father’s name and last name based off grandfather’s name (including for women. a lot of male and female names are very similar, usually just add an “a” at the end to turn a male name to a female)

3 Likes

My birth middle name is a combination of my grandmothers’ names but they both didn’t like it cause it’s a nontraditional name

2 Likes

Can you add more As to the end of already feminine names to make them extra Woman? Do they stack?

3 Likes

I was named out of a name book I put much more thought into my name than my parents did

MarissAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

i was just called baby for a few days. i still respond to it try it

4 Likes

:3

2 Likes