no

also i wasnt sure if you were luka or litten thanks for lukatelling

2 Likes

this is a lie
I am ambivalent towards half the names

i feel like arguing with family about the name of a newborn baby and i love it

EVERYONE WHO DIDN’T VOTE FOR MIA IS MAKING A WRONG CHOICE

let me go over each individual one and explain why

lillian. sounds like an evil demon from the bible. evil witch. goth girl who listens to linkin park, has BPD, rides motorcycles, eats hot chip & lies. not eliza vibes

luna. sounds like a crystal girl with a large tarot card collection who believes in magic and prophecies. not eliza. eliza is very calm and rational. shes a mathematician. NOT mathemagician

alyssa. honestly not that bad. reminds me of a fluffy sheep. eliza does have sheep vibes. this one is acceptable

andrea. decent. standard. straightforward. reminds me of a farm girl with brown hair, brown eyes, freckles. eliza doesnt remind me of a farm girl. but. nevertheless, its not the worst choice

lucy. reminds me of a psycho girl. harley quinn. i mean she is eliza THE PSYCHO. but i always thought it was ironic. eliza being named lucy would be like pitbull named princess, except the reverse. you have a scary name (lucy) slapped onto an innocent baby who can’t hurt a fly (eliza)

willow. pyromaniac girl. no. this one fits story a lot. not eliza. i dont think eliza commits as much arson as story.

amelia. decent but. spiderman pointing png.

violet. nah. violet is goth-y still, imo. eliza has the opposite of goth vibes, imo

Malissa. sounds like marissa for girls who have rhotacism. instead of saying malissa just learn how to say the “r” sound, how about that?
“Oh nyoo i can’t pwonounce the wetter w it’s too hawd fow me wah wah wah :sob:” - shut up.

Mia. THE BEST CHOICE BY FAR. Short, simple. A bit mysterious, a bit daring. A bit of a criminal. Mia Wallace. It doesn’t immediately give any distinct vibes. Neither does Eliza. Which is why it’s perfect for her. A bit of a blank slate; a clean plate. And that exactly is Eliza.

The following people must have * accidently * missclicked in the poll and are therefore requested by me to swiftly correct their votes.

@TodaysStory
@dangerouslitter
@Marshal

2 Likes

LMAO

3 Likes

no misclicking there
being wrong is my hobby I play forum mafia

3 Likes

sheeple

1 Like

I’ll like you to correct this, luna could also be refined like the moon

2 Likes

oh also I got a vote from my best friend so I am putting that in one sec

1 Like

god fucking damnit

3 Likes

your best friend is trolling

2 Likes

refined like the same crackhead who spammed nya in all caps for 1 hour straight in the last botf game?

3 Likes

nya

1 Like

that wasn’t refined that was a demon

3 Likes

should i get some votes in from my irl friends

1 Like

or is it too soon

1 Like

yeah sure why not

1 Like

Lily is imo a much better name than Lillian

Lily sounds like a normal down to earth name

Lillian sounds like the name of a fanfic mary sue self-insert character written by a 13 year old girl

I will compromise on Lilianna - that’s a normal full name, and it has a bit of the desired demonic mystique, and can be shortened to Lily

2 Likes

wait whagt

3 Likes