Yes it is. My government. Imposing it tomorrow

1 Like

I say that I called you darling the other day I catn help it

1 Like

You called me babe in like day 1 of our hydra chat

2 Likes

too many nouns in the english language. you cant tell me not to use them

2 Likes

yeah i call Everyone babe for some reason. I try to not do that because some people do not like it. i liek to call you it in a different way specifically. Contextual babes

2 Likes

real

There’s like some joke formatting in my mind of implying “contextual babes” are a type of, like, literal babe. Like there’s women walking aorund who are very Contextual and these are the most desirable form of women? I get SO many contextual babes you wouldn’t believe? I can’t get it right

1 Like

generally i dont mean babe (affectionate) with people. babe is much closer to a bro for me. its like a slightly more endearing bro. Of course bro isnt a bro for me. Bro is much more of a dude for me. And dude isnt anything at all

1 Like

See when you called me babe in our hydra chat I did not know this fact about you

2 Likes

Yeah i coudnt think of a good way of making it funny other than the words “contextual babes”

1 Like

oh my god

1 Like

May what were you thinking

1 Like

That you were very forward

2 Likes

oh my god I called people babe so much more then

1 Like

ASDSFHFSF

2 Likes

← COMPLETELY unaware

1 Like

i cant help but feel a bit embarrased that my quite literally now girlfriend interpretted language i used in a much closer manner than intended. I checked the dates and we started talking like 3 days prior for the hydra. This was 8 months ago

2 Likes