Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Oh yeah I have to wash my hair tomorrow but I probably willn’t do that in the morning unless I do a really good job at waking up

There’s so many tasks

I miss cooking soooo bad

no i do not eat breakfast breakfast is for nerds

Cooking is like the task that most made me feel like a person. Cooking makes you feel so much like a person. But I don’t have any fucking ingredience

I would yell at you

I don’t remember hte last time I ate breakfast it’s genuinely been years

i may actually someday in the future because bacon eggs & toast is great

1 Like

Like I guess you could count hte waffles/pancakes my dad made on weekends but I was sleeping so late htat it was just my lunch instead

i consider time to be relative to when you wake up because morning for me is literally the afternoon sometimes

See I considered it to be lunch over breakfast because the next meal was definitely dinner

And the meal after that was the Last Meal. I forget which mafia game I explained hte concept of the Last Meal in but that was the meal you eat at like 2 AM because you sleep from 5 to 5

The Last Meal is the one where you either cook at 2AM or play the game “Meal” where you hvae to construct a “Meal” from “Fridge Ingredients”. I miss “Meal”

1 Like

May go to bed May go to bed right now

1 Like

FTR I discovered I Did have my own Steam account and I played Portal 2 on it when I was 12

1 Like

That is the only thing on this Steam account

good job getting three achievements may

1 Like

I watched my dad play Portal when I was like 4 it was very formative I used to be able to do the GLADoS voice perfectly because it was just One Of The Voices I Heard Growing Up

i keep forgetting that im older than you

People hate so very much when I say this cause I was 4 when Portal was out