Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Gotta go

One inage before I do

1 Like

2 Likes

Im in class the teacher isnt here

Shes a very old lady

Im so predisposed against old people. Misery.

1 Like

Wtf is this

Lmao she cant hear

She was talking and a student asked her smth multiple times and she kept talking, couldnt hear

1 Like

Tutuu doesn’t respect his elders

1 Like

I hate old people so much i s2g

Almost zero positive experience with any of them

1 Like

(editing this to not ruin the good vibes of aretes bday)

2 Likes

23rete

4 Likes

Hap23reteDay

1 Like

Today is Arete Birthday Celebration Day :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::heart:

3 Likes

in the French Revolutionary Calendar it’s La FĂȘte de l’Opinion, the “Celebration of Convictions,” when you were supposed to criticize the government administration

so to celebrate my birthday please roast the mod team,

4 Likes

Katze - only mod coz funny, extremely difficuly to view them as serious person of authority

Magnus - accidently quotes themselves from modchat in fol breadbox, gets modkilled

Marluxion - funny that hes a mod when he always seems like hes one warning away from getting banned himself

Windy - pay2win mod (had to pay in the patreon after she lost her title due to game drama)

Arete - dwight

Orange - who?

Chloe - ngl i tried real hard but i cant come up with anything

3 Likes

YES

BRING THIS HOLIDAY BACK

2 Likes

arete you’re missing that part of this celebration was that it was suggested that people should write and perform satirical plays on this day

1 Like

you have no idea how happy I am that (in some years) this is the one that overlaps with my birthday

(that’s a lie, you probably have an extremely good guess)

2 Likes

look if someone WANTS to write a satirical play about the mod team to celebrate my birthday and also the festival of opinions I will be extremely happy

3 Likes

i would do this but i have written plays in a single day for a bit before and it’s not something i particularly feel like doing right now. instead, i will say “happy birthday arete!” and leave that there

2 Likes

Katze - Mod who trolls for funsies. /j

Magnus - Too much power, they’re in everyone’s rolecard

Marluxion - Didn’t expect them to be a moderator, that’s pretty much it.

Windward - Self voter in games.

Arete - I’ll find something they’ve done as roasting material later.

Orange - Too busy with solar car competitions to moderate.

Chloe - Similar to Magnus, except not as severe?

3 Likes