Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

ding ding ding

1 Like

“You shouldn’t have anything to hide” vibes

1 Like

she was still doing it when i was like 15. and like theres alot I wish didnt happen but “if you have nothing to hide theres nothing to fear” was not the way around that

1 Like

Like excuuuuuse me but just because its not illegal doesn’t mean i want you to know i play mafia with a bunch of gay people

1 Like

What would have happened if she peered into your anarchy servers

1 Like

oh theyre not that bad. they arent really anarchy. its just that incidents happen now and then

1 Like

i was in much worse servers back then

Im now imagining what would happen if i showed my mother the nerdcord starboard with no context

1 Like

My mom also has this and I think it misses a fundamental point but I also don’t know it either.

You can simply hide something that it’s safe and causes no harm but would still look a bit or very off without some context

1 Like

Turned to ash

1 Like

Yes i would just get vaporized on the spot

The fundamental point is privacy

quite honestly I was hiding alot of really bad stuff but she well. wasnt that thorough. so trust was completely breached but also said bad stuff wasnt stopped

even if she found said bad stuff i. dont think she wouldve handled the situation well and things couldve ended up much worse. So that is fun

2 Likes

“Oh hey mom this is my DnD server. So basically we are fighting a demon named “Sain’t” and basically we have this bard that has to charm him an-”

“WHAT. BANNED FROM DSICORD INDEFINETIVELY”

1 Like

It’s like motorbike rides! It gives you excitement being on one, but it’s no longer fun when you crash!

what

what

Omg me too

Minus the bit where she’d get me to do it she’d just do it