Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

You know how I get really really stressed about mafia? That is exclusive to mafia. I don’t get stressed about fuckin anything in real life basically

Can I do anything about it? If yes, do that. If not, why worry. I was much much more stressed about the game I was wolfing in than moving in to college when thatw as happening

1 Like

Very funny personality. Scary real life things with consequences? Exam tomorrow I haven’t studied for? Five year plan: fuck it, we ball. Now, a game with absolutely zero consequences, that’s real. Gotta make myself throw up from stress over that shit

Poof finally finished my homewerk

Gonna begin new entire levels of grind by tomorrow…

@May Do your :mega:

It’s strange. When I’m lying down I feel soooo dizzy and tired like I could nevr do anything ever .As soon as I’m upright I feel perfectly normal

1 Like

Dew it!

Ihave done some. It is not wise to do too much when I am sick

1 Like

Good good

@Arctic

3 Likes

Truly I gave been Forced to post instead of talking to people I don’t do this normally it’s just a Symptom of Illness

1 Like

truly i’ve been forced to never leave my room. what an unusual occurrence

2 Likes

Benguined house arrest arc

1 Like

if i got house arrest would anyone even know

1 Like

I would be the house arrest ankle bracelet Tumblr post that would be me

May post

4 Likes

i love that the ankle bracelet is ugly. doesn’t even try to incorporate it into the fashion

1 Like

i’m sure you could rock an ankle bracelet if it had the right supporting outfit

2 Likes

Can you get it in different colours I got N95 masks in different colours for different outfits

1 Like

I guess you’re not exactly allowed to change a house arrest ankle bracelet

1 Like