Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

pat pat ^-^

I have a history of disordered eating and you were having an extended argument about calories

2 Likes

If it were actually like immediately very bad I wouldā€™ve been more forceful but I just would have preferred a different subject and she picked up on that

1 Like

Do you really want to have an argument over an avacado anyways

1 Like

Avocados fucking suck itā€™s been the same damn toy inside for thousands of years

A wooden ball again? Really? Kinder Surprise changes it up.

2 Likes

b3113 discussion in spoilers
i think theres nothing more eery in this game than areas that look like the vanilla castle but clearly arent. its so uncanny because you spend the entire game in this kind of dreamish exaggeration and suddenly youre somewhere thats so familliar but just slightly not right. its connected to a shadowy version of the vanilla level too its almost exactly the same but with shadows on some walls.

i really cant get over what playing this game for the first time is like in particular ive not exactly had an experience like it

Iā€™m chasing yakuman in an objectively stupid manner

BTW may while ur here my server hit 1000 members. weā€™re gon do celebrations we hit the big numer

1 Like

I am not that close to suuankou I really am not

suuankoā€¦

I got owned

what is the BEAM

1 Like

if uyo play that tile in real life a beam just shines down from the sky burning a hole through the roof ive seen it

If I get 4 triplets and 1 pair I get an insane hand. I had 2 triplets and 3 pairs and I was chasing. Made my hand worse to chase. This is a bad idea

Winning effect from hte gacha

why is the winning effect letting off an atomic blast on the mahjong board

Becuse thatā€™s how it feels when you deal in