Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

LITERALLY

at least if you want agony you have the celtics and the bruins. but their brand of agony is being good every year and somehow never getting a title

that’s not the truly fun kind of agony

i will stop skinposting

1 Like

the modern day patriots are kind of a dumpster fire but knowing them they will probably find a way to turn it around. the patriots can never die

1 Like

all the non-sports fans of every community May is in will band together and create the biggest fanclub of people who have no idea what’s going on

2 Likes

red socks and patriots

altho my dad is kinda mixed rn cuz hes a tom brady fanboy

Hey we have baseball fans in the server. They’ve just been forceMetsed

1 Like

skinposting real

We secondarily root for the Astros because my friend gets classes cancelled when they win

1 Like

what’s your dad’s thoughts on baker mayfield doing better on the bucs than tom brady did last season

what are the server’s thoughts on trash cans

i have no idea id have to ask him baseball related wuestions sometimes

1 Like

i dont follow baseball i just wait for baseball does not exist to tell me whats going on

Every time the Astros win something important and you’re like damn the Astros won you can cheer yourself up by reminding yourself that May’s friend got classes cancelled

they have not told me in a very long time

why’d the astros have to win the al west again. can we ever be free

if this macbook would turn on so i could skinpost too

I never finished my Flight Rising skin that was Astros themed and had an intricate painted trash can lid design on the wing

i read this as stinkpost smogon has ruined me

1 Like