Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

why did they give him the starwars ip

1 Like

Whoopsies. Iā€™ve heard a ton of video essays all complaining about the star wars franchise

I strongly believe that this will be the only thing David Cage can write well

Entirely because the vast majority of mainstream star wars is creatively bankrupt

1 Like

There needs to be more time to cook up creativity. You canā€™t just rush, your revenue and even possibly the box office can bomb.

What

i like old amd strange books. my parents bought me some from my favourite book store

1 Like

Just came from Spanish class, where my only friend is a super Christian frat dude. He a homie fr.

1 Like

the books they have are at their peak 150 years old. each book costs 1 pound. that pound then goes to charity.
this is where i found the freemasonry book that was never published btw. like it gets really obscure

1 Like

Real

Publish it

thats not my will
im actually trying to return the book to its lodge

1 Like

Damn

ive compared names and histories and i can see the people in the lodge who borrowed the book, all around 1933 i think

1 Like

itsā€¦ a far way from home now.

1 Like

i find old quite interesting. because old often means more history. i like that
people leave little notes in the coverā€¦ leaving their name in a book they had a very very long time ago

1 Like

Once I read Victorian era lesbian erotica for fun that was a cool book

3 Likes

MAY

Someone posted a PDF of it and I was like come on I canā€™t NOT read the Victorian era lesbian erotica thatā€™s just not an option

2 Likes

Real