Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

After that match my teammate asked me “May if you were going to kill someone how would you do it” unprompted

1 Like

Probably a tactic to distract me and it worked

1 Like

Chat if you were in a Walmart. And you had to kill someone. And you’re not worried about getting caught, there’s cameras, you’re gonna get caught, this is a crime of passion and you care not for consequences, how would you do it

1 Like

Nya
Meow
Purr

What made them so passionate though

Sometimes when I’m sad I read through the best/worst quotes thread and it makes me happier

What a good thread

4 Likes

do they let you play splatoon at walmart

i guess the switch is a mobile console

Clam Blitz game

1 Like

pick something sturdy and beat them to death

1 Like

Explain

Clam Blitz is a gamemode.

1 Like

We were winning. Like. Fights. We had them pushed up halfway into their base the entire game. We were objectively Doing Better Than Them At Splatoon In The Abstract. Clam Blitz is a game mode where you collect clams around the map, turn them into footballs, and throw them at the other team’s basket. They managed to sneak behind us and score a single time, usually a very bad idea because it gives the other team scoring power, and we managed to miss every single clam throw toward their basket we made. Including ones where they were wiped and there was literally nothing between us and hte basket. I went 20-13

1 Like

Who are you murdering

clam blitz is such a gamemode. my favorite Clam Blitz Thing is the stupid interaction with Kraken

Random passersby I can’t bring myself to take it out on my teammates

1 Like

But I’ll admit sitting htere yelling BEHIND YOU THE CLAM IS BEHIND YOU GET THE CLAM BEHIND and watching my teammate just kind of standthere was a little demoralising…

1 Like

i think it rules that part of the meta is that you have a teammate use a special to become an invincible, fast-moving creature of instant death and then they just wait on top of a bump for a few seconds

2 Likes

clam blitzz was seemingly just not designed for solo-queue for no reason

1 Like

Soloqueue Clams is, like, fine. There’s problems with it but there’s similar problems with every single other soloqueue mode

1 Like