Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Out of curiosity. If you all had to guess. Would you say I have a good sense of direction or a bad sense of direction

so true
this sounds like it would be in a terrible game where wolves need to solve puzzles to access wolf chat

1 Like

is this a lw soft

1 Like

my guess is good irl but bad in splatoon

2 Likes

Iā€™m not lost.

Yeah.

1 Like

I donā€™t actually know how bad my sense of direction is. I mostly just know itā€™s significantly better than my motherā€™s. But that is not saying much. Although her friend has an even worse sense of direction than she does. So I do at least know Iā€™m not the first or second most directionless person in the world

i learned this while doing meta dives in stratagem

1 Like

I was wondering who the fuck would think I have a good sense of direction IRL given I have maybe the second-most ADHD in this thread

1 Like

i wonder if iā€™m more likely to use strikethrough text in my town games

2 Likes

unfortunately i have started abusing strikethroughs too recently (and rolling town too much) for there to be any data on that

2 Likes

Didnā€™t you walk into the road

does that mean you have a bad sense of direction or does that mean you just werenā€™t paying attention

There are plenty of situations where I am not paying attention but I end up in the correct destination anyway

Paying attention is not relevant to being good at directions

Yeah but it was the correct road. Ineeded to cross it my timing was just wrong

2 Likes

the fact I can make this post but I canā€™t say ā€œ!!!ā€ in a mafia game

!!!

Iā€™m only okay at navigating spaces I donā€™t yet know with like, maps and shit, but once Iā€™ve walked something once I Get It.