Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Since I haven’t seen Leafia around for a while
Here’s a welcome back gift!
Bazaart_20231010_013704_917
(This is not a bribe to join the club, trust, trust fall, I will catch)

the leafeon looks so concerned

1 Like

Ive seen your fucked up silly roles and the best ive came up with was a compulsive giver of a negative utility item which replaces all of somebody’s items with something that can not be gotten rid of except by using it, and you can not gain new items while having it. Using the item cpr doctors yourself.

1 Like

@Leafia

very silly

if i was a mets fan i would be similarly concerned. i would never know sports-related happiness again

As they should be, we’re taking over

okay the mets are nice and all but have you heard of this cool splort called blaseball

No I haven’t
But have you heard of fingerboarding?
Whatever that is
Surely can’t beat that

Actually can we talk about this game for a bit more, i think the kind of game it is is referred to as “dreamer mafia” or something around here its where everyone designs their own role.

Uhh yea things Happened

1 Like

the game was archived under the name “nerf fraZ0R” if that says anything

1 Like

oh boy i’m sure everyone won’t design insane overpowered roles (clueless)

There was a good player who submitted a role that made every player, including evils, learn that they were evil.

It was really funny

1 Like

The GM was specifically allowed to reject submissions for any reason

1 Like

this is the role i would submit btw

1 Like

the fact that this roletext was sent to a player before the hosts realized the obvious problem still amuses me

1 Like

Oh dear god

Infinite Use day rolecop

1 Like

it instantly got nerfed to two uses per day and one per night. which is still about two more uses per cycle than it should have