Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Well how do I know that you’re not tricking me then, you foul beast

1 Like

FNAF movie coming out soon is hype

you never let me outside again

death from strychnine poisoning is also hell on earth. so i would probably just keep you inside out of spite

1 Like

I thought you were a devouring beast yoy should have eaten the poison laced tea anyway

You don’t understand
May wants this

I think most people wouldn’t accept being poisoned as a bribe

1 Like

She wants a slow and painful death

Litten wouldn’t let me have a slow and painful death in Blood on the Clocktower it was very sad

2 Likes

It’s either slow and painless or quick and painful

I don’t want to be dead I can’t experience anything when I’m dead… but being dying is interesting and enriching

1 Like

is there such a thing as a slow and painless death. it being slow means you have time to process the fact that you’re going to die which brings emotional pain

Who said they would be aware

That’s why I didn’t want it! If you have a painful death you mostly just think about how it is painful, and you get to experience new and interesting kinds of pain. A slow and painless death is just X length of time of “oh god I’m dying I’m never going to get to do anything ever again” (BORING) (BAD)

1 Like

Hey reincarnation might be real

In another universe!

Like would you rather die in a rocket ship explosion after going to space or a car explosion after going to work. It’s like that to me

this is what you get to experience btw

2 Likes

If I’m going to die I at least want to experience some shit you can’t experience without dying

you could also just be like the winner of the 1904 olympic marathon and take enough strychnine to win a marathon but not enough to die

1 Like