This would be a much funnier thing to do

1 Like

If it was stuck in signups hell virtuous would’ve opened

1 Like

My weirdest integrity breach to date honestly

2 Likes

that’s informed

1 Like

I also loved that one loop discord game april fools game where spec chat was the fruit vendor. spec chat could give out fruits and could choose the name of it and we eventually realized that one of the bots had the spectator role so was legally a valid choice so we sent them onto the same person a tracker was going on so a tracker learned the baffling information that a player was visited by Peggle 2 Bot

1 Like

The funniest thing is arctic is like “you know this spews x right” and I’m like “yeah sure, just like how it spewed Y previously :) )

1 Like

totally normal game

1 Like

Didn’t someone have a whole incident where they were reading into mech and the answer was Spectator Chat Fruit Vendor

2 Likes

Im pretty sure this actually had an effect on the games outcome because it caused people to ignore the other person that tracker saw

2 Likes

Oh right they were wondering where the fruits came from

1 Like

I think if you saw a bot visit someoen it’s prettt clear where the fruits are coming from

1 Like

You would be wrong

2 Likes

The fruits are coming from inside the house

2 Likes

:bisexuapple:

1 Like

Oh and by the way reserve chat was also the inventor but never did anything due to inactivity so had no mechanical effect on the game

2 Likes