Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

P

INFU ALET :bangbang:

cant it also be leppa berried

yeah but at least it’s stuck on shitmons. we don’t talk about revivecats

it can be gimmicked in SEVERAL ways

smeargle’s coming back in dlc2 though. it’s also a shitmon but god knows it did not need to come back with revival blessing

revive cats are not real they are a lie created by national dex ou tier its not a real tier it was not baptized by gamefreak

I just checked the move

so like
it can one shot anything if your team dies?

remember when people were trying to hype up sylveon in ou

PINFU CROW BEHAVIOUR GET FUCKED :bangbang: LOSE TO MY SHITTY PINFU

1 Like

well. anything besides normal types

1 Like

is quagsire still used in ou despite in no way deserving to

normal types are otherwise ass but you are pretty much obligated to keep one in the back in randbats in case they have houndstone or basculegion

frazor they checked the movepools. according to the programming, even when not implemented in the game, its possible. cant wait for gen 12 when they let us do that

no we got clodsire remember

clodsire now. and it just dropped to uu i think. and it was the staple that singlehandedly walled so many titans shortly before they got banned

YOURE STILL SEEING HER?

2 Likes

assist isnt even in the game they just didnt give the “no assist” flag to the gen 9 moves because assist as a concept got erased from reality

we should bring back gen 1 chansey

espathra? tera dark unaware. walking wake? (never got banned but shh). tera fairy water absorb. iron bundle? tera steel water absorb

i cannot believe my phone died right in the middle of this valuable conversation about go
anyways i mean directly up against a wall which is the one place you never ever wander without a foundation because you will not survive