Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

i saw the dlc trailer they’re making heal block but viable this is so silly

what was lando-t when it was introduced? murder machine. what did it become? glue. this is dragapult now

I cant wait for gen 11 when they add parasect-asdfghjkl form and it gets banished to hyperubers

the only two mons its on, Orthworm and Cyclizar, both kinda suck, but Cyclizar is good enough at using it that for a while it was a regular in OUs

1 Like

anything goeser

they banned cyclizar and then orthworm rose to ou. and did the same thing

now the move is gone so cyclizar goes to uu and orthworm to nu

has anyone joined my best friend mega rayquaza in being super ultra mega banned

natdex got so pissed off they no longer have anything goes

mega rayquaza was the point where i stopped watching because i knew nothing could be funnier than it

BOOOOOOO
keep my special boy in his special fun tier

natdex ubers is the main tier. they immediately killed m rayquaza, m gengar, and miraidon

those pokemon are now completely unusable in current gen natdex. got bless

a lot of stuff got banned to natdex ag though. koraidon just got banned because as it turns out with scale shot it might just be better than miraidon

i don’t keep up with pokemon at all but the fact that there is exactly one mythical with a mega evolution is hilarious no primals don’t count

Repeat rules are complicated and it took me forever to get around to learning them. Don’t worry about it. In early Bronze Room you don’t need to worry about repeats, you don’t need to worry about hand value, you don’t need to worry about defence. Just win more than your opponents do.

1 Like

They can’t call a higher-value hand than you if you win every round.

1 Like

KORAIDONS NOT BANNED TO AG

it just happened

YOOOO